Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Bathroom

 As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Here we are again, talking about more things I've purchased and liked. If you need to catch up, read my last few blog posts and you'll know what I'm up to. I like to spend money, but I don't like to overspend. I enjoy nice things, but not at the cost of wasting my hard-earned dough. Therefore, today I'm sharing some bathroom finds that have been well vetted and worth the bang for your buck. Let's start!

Memory Foam Bath Mat 

First up, a bath mat. I needed something small that would fit in my tiny bathroom. It needed to be machine washable, and NOT show hair. This comes in two sizes and a few colors, and if I had the room, I'd go bigger!


Pro:
 Super absorbent, dries quickly, and doesn't ever look dirty like other mat fabrics.

Con: Kinda hard to vacuum because it's plush, but I think that goes for any small bath mat.

Favorite Feature: I like how the ridges allow it to lay nice when I fold it over my tub. A regular towel would do this, obviously, but this has a non-slip backing, so I was impressed it wasn't too stiff to do this.


Shower Caddy 

Next up, we have this shower caddy! Oh my word, I looked high and low for an organizer that would fit my shower head but leave room for the connecting hose. It needed to be coated, because rust in the shower pisses me off! And it needed to hold a LOT of stuff.


Pro: Still looks great a year later. No rust, no grime or soap build up. Like new.

Con: Rarely it separates from the suction cups, but those aren't really holding it up and it never falls down, it's just not "connected" to the shower wall.

Favorite Feature: The hooks on the bottom are really nice for our 3 luffas, hair ties, hook comb, etc.


Munchkin Bath Letters 

These are a lifesaver. I can't tell you how long Jane can play with these letters in the bath. They stick to the tub, or shower tiles, just from being wet. They stay up until you take them down. They float so it's easy to take out when play time is over. It's just an all around a cheap way to have bath 'toys' that aren't going to fill with water and get super moldy. Yuck!


Pro: Easy to store in a bucket or net and they dry quickly.

Con: If you don't let them air dry in an open container, they might get moldy. We haven't had a problem.

Favorite Feature: You can leave messages in the shower for your husband to find. Sometimes you have to be creative and use letters and numbers, but it's worth it! ;)



While we're on the topic of kid's bath time, this is the only body wash I like, that is still sensitive enough for my kid with eczema. It has the faintest scent and is really moisturizing. I bought this for years at Target, but it kept going up in price. First it was only $7, then $8, then $9, and now it's almost $11 bucks for one bottle. No thanks. I'll save some money and buy it off Amazon, thank you!

I don't think you need a pro/con for this. It's body wash. ;)



Okay, I love this product, but it's possible I'm way out of line and these are terrible for our toilets, the environment, the diagnosis of my stool color, etc. Who knows. All I can tell you is that my daughter thinks it's awesome after that first flush, when the water turns blue. She says "abracadabra" and waves her hand, and it's a big treat. This cleans my toilet really well, and keeps it from smelling like a toilet! Will I keep buying this until someone tells me otherwise? ... Yes. So let's discuss, people!


That's all I have tonight, peeps. 
Happy shopping.

Xoxo Liz

2 comments:

  1. Shower caddy πŸ‘πŸ». AvenoπŸ‘πŸ» bath rug πŸ‘πŸ». Thank you for your research, I will be getting theseπŸ’ž

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should have signed the caddy, bath mat, Aveno comment,,,,, Pat Jacob 😊

    ReplyDelete